7 Must-Have Items from Shaina Magdayao’s Wellness Collection!
We all love our celebrities for many reasons other than them being so beautiful and talented. They’re not only shining in the spotlight — some do shine even after the show is ended and the curtains have closed. This is the shine that comes from within, with a pure heart and positive aura that’s enough to brighten up a room. One of these celebrities is Shaina Magdayao.
She grew up in the showbiz industry and has experienced the highs and lows. Yet, her staying power is strong, and it extends even beyond the small and big screen. Her being the role model that she’s always been, she started to slowly bring out what truly is in her heart. Her belief on inner beauty transcended into something more than what she regularly talks about. Combined with her passion in environmental sustainability and wellness, she created her line of what we know now as Lunas Living Oils.
These wellness products are all-natural, pure, artisanal, ethical, sustainable, and preservative-free, carefully made to soothe, relax, and target our many skincare needs. Of course, these are also products she herself uses. Is Lunas Living Oils a new discovery to you? Let Shaina’s picks from her line guide you in choosing your product match and rest assured you’ll get the results you’re looking for. After all, isn’t her radiance convincing enough of its efficacy? Try these out for yourselves!
1. Icy Bliss Mint Lip Jelly. Cracked, dry lips? It’s time to bid it adieu and say hello to supple, soft lips! Shaina’s favorite lip jelly is power-packed with the best of nature’s botanical oils, butter and natural waxes such as VCO, moringa oil, grapeseed oil, sesame oil, aloe vera, shea butter, and peppermint for lasting moisture on the puckers. Its refreshing minty feel gives a cooling sensation — a confidence booster with every swipe!
2. Headache Relief Roll-on. We know, all these stresses from the daily grind can take its toll on you. Anxiety from traffic, work stress, fatigue, sleep deprivation, and more can cause tension headache and migraine. Keep cool with this roll-on wonder, with relief-inducing ingredients such as eucalyptus, peppermint, lavender, and rosemary. Shaina brings this along with her during long tapings and rubs it in her forehead, temples and back of neck to soothe her senses.
3. Immuno Aromatherapy Spray. In the fast-paced world we now live in, multitasking products are highly important. That’s why Shaina particularly loves this refreshing body mist that can also be used literally everywhere — on your skin, in your room, around the house, name it. The aromatic blend of eucalyptus, peppermint, tea tree, lemon, lavander and more essential oils will surely uplift anyone’s mood with just a spray.
4. Immuno Bath & Massage Oil. With all the things on her plate, Shaina needs a go-to relaxation every now and then. This massage oil is a helpful product in times of need. Infused with lavender, lemon, tea tree, eucalyptus, peppermint with premium “raw living” virgin coconut oil and moringa oil, it boosts the immune system and a whiff leaves a positive impact of the body. Perfect for the always on-the-go!
5. Hilot Massage Oil. Everyday is totally different for Shaina — there are shootings, passion projects and meeting fans can take a toll on her body. When the going gets tough, the Hilot Massage Oil is her remedy for sore muscles and joint and muscle pains. It also stimulates blood circulation, and is safe for regular use with all-natural ingredients that include “raw living” virgin coconut oil, moringa oleifera oil, grapeseed oil, essential oils of ginger, ylang ylang, sweet orange & black pepper, and vitamin e.
6. Thermal Toning Oil. Detox with the Thermal Toning Oil! Flush out toxins, diminish the appearance of cellulite, and tone and improve the texture of the skin with its deep-nourishing, 100% vegan, antioxidant-rich oil, with VCO, moringa oil, grapeseed oil, essential oils of rosemary, juniper berry, lemon, lemongrass, geranium, neroli, patchouli, grapefruit, ginger, black pepper and elemi. Apply this for radiant and healthy skin minus the greasy feel!
7. Stimulating Coffee Body Polish. During your down time, treat your skin with an exfoliating scrub that nourishes and protects from pre-mature aging. Shaina loves the amazing coffee scent that sends the “wake me up” vibe, thanks to the combination of barako coffee and dead sea salt. Its non-drying formula comes from the combination of ultra hydrating properties of “raw living” virgin coconut oil, moringa oleifera oil, and grapeseed oil. So scrub away!
Love Lunas Living Oils? Share with us your reviews! And don’t forget to restock with your favorite Shaina must-have here. For more information on our products and promos, like us on Facebook and follow us on Instagram, too. See you there!